Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lunenburg, Nova Scotia

. Sunday, October 3, 2010 .

Lunenburg Harbor 

Lunenburg Academy.
This is a public elementary school. I would be pretty intimidated going to school here, I think. Certainly a lot more impressive than my elementary school.

I wish I had gotten another picture of this church during the day. It looks much smaller in the picture for some reason, it's pretty large in real life.
The downtown area. There are cuter streets, but I didn't get any photos of them.

A lot of the buildings are very colorful.



By the harbor

Old warehouse

Lunenburg is one of the big tourist destinations in Nova Scotia, but on a rainy day in September, it wasn't crowded at all. Unfortuntely I wasn't feeling that well, so I didn't get a chance to explore. There are some beautiful areas nearby, of which I'll post photos later.

0 comments: